Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Friday, February 8, 2013

Breast Reduction Surgery Day 29

I wore a sports bra today. I still have that sticky stuff from the tape around my nipples. I had no issues at all today with my sports bra. Since it was my first time without the compression bra I decided to wear a shirt under the bra just to be safe. I want to make sure all my stitches and stuff have as much time as they need to completely heal.

I tried to use the liquid stuff that the doctor gave me for my nipples. Its suppose to help take the adhesive residue off of my nipples. It took a while for me to get the thing opened. After I got it out of the package it was in a glass tube.

The tube broke in my hand and cut my finger. It's a small cut. All the liquid dripped out. I don't know if it was oily or sticky. I went straight to the sink to wash it off. I had two packages. At this point I don't even want to try the other package. I will just keep using soap and water every day and moisturizing my skin with lotion twice a day and hopefully the adhesive will come off completely within a few days.

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see the updated videos. I post one video each day. It's my video diary. Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment