Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Breast Reduction Surgery Day 42

I haven't had any problems or discomfort these last few weeks. I wear a sport bra on a daily basis until my breast are done swelling. The doctor said it would take a few months.

I put lotion on my breast daily. They still tend to be dry. It's as if they are soaking the lotion up asap. The lotion helps the scars heal better. Right now they are soft scars, they are not looking like keloids or anything like that. They are getting brighter as time progresses. Eventually they will not be there at all. 

I'm glad that my healing process has been going so well. I need to take more pictures of me in shirts and post them!
This picture is from Valentine's Day. You can actually see my belt! Before surgery my breast would hang out and cover that area up completely. 

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see the updated videos. I post one video each day. It's my video diary. Click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! =) Breasts that are too large for your body structure can pose danger to your health, specifically to your spinal cord. The weight of the breasts would weaken the backbones and would even be too much to bear for the ribs. I’m glad you had a successful breast reduction surgery!

    Terry Bayer

    ReplyDelete