Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Breast Reduction Surgery Day 28

February 7, 2013 Thursday

Today I had my one month follow up appointment with my plastic surgeon. He said that I'm healing very good and everything looks well. He took the tape off of around my nipples. It hurt when he peeled it off. It took of some skin with it. He assured me that it's normal and that it's just a thin top layer of skin that will heal fast. It felt as if you were peeling a band aide off. Not too bad. My nipples did feel sore for the rest of the day.

They gave me some type of liquid stuff to put on my nipples so that it can loosen that sticky stuff from the tape. I will try it tomorrow and see if it works.

I posted a video of my one month follow up visit with the doctor. Click on my link for my youtube channel below.

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see the updated videos. I post one video each day. It's my video diary. Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment