Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Breast Reduction Surgery Day 21

1/31/13 Thursday
Today my breast are looking really good. They are healing at a different pace. The left breast is healing faster. The cut that is going from the nipple on down on the left breast has healed up almost completely. When I touch it, it feels soft and not hard. There's only a little bit of stitches left in that cut.

On the right breast I still feel all the stitches on that cut line going from the nipple. I can also see the stitches. The cut line is very visible, unlike the left breast were you can barely see it.

I put lotion on my breast twice a day. The helps keep the skin soft and helps it heal nicely. Which is what I want.  About a week after surgery my cuts were starting to look bruised and redish/pinkish. Which of course meant that it was healing up. I'm past that phase now. I'm just waiting for the healing to complete now.

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see the updated videos. I post one video each day. It's my video diary. Click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.I really appreciate that you took the time to share us your experience here. It is so helpful for those of us that are still figuring out if we want to have a breast reduction procedure too. Visit http://hashmidawakhana.org/breast-reduction-capsule.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...
    It’s Nice

    Natural breast reduction is the best option It saves you from painful surgery and heavy
    breast reduction cost. Besides it is completely side effects free.

    ReplyDelete