Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Breast Reduction Surgery Day 18

My nipples have been really sore and painful. They are starting to peel and it's hurting me really bad. When I take my shirt off I can see a little bit of dead dried skin on my shirt. Which is coming off of my nipples. I have been trying to use lotion on my nipples daily to keep them moisturized.

I think that they are peeling because of the tank tops that i'm wearing under my bras. I have to wear the tank tops so that they protect the bra from cutting me on my stitches area. The bra is tight so it could hurt my stitches area if I don't wear a shirt underneath. This is what the doctor told me to do.

I have decided to try to wear a regular cotton shirt underneath the bra. To see if that will or will not irritate my nipples. Lets see how this works!

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see the updated videos. I post one video each day. It's my video diary. Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment