Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Breast Reduction Surgery Day 10

Today has been a good day for me. My stitches are healing well. I have been applying lotion to them twice a day to make sure that the skin stays moisturized. The stitches feel sort of hard so the lotion helps soften the skin. My Doctor told me to do this.

My bra has been irritating me today. I keep having to pull it down because it rises a little. I don't want it to be on my stitches area. Even though I wear a tank top underneath the bra. I'm still cautious as to where the bra is positioned when it comes to my stitches.

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see the updated videos. I post one video each day. It's my video diary. Click HERE

3 comments:

  1. I pray that you continue to heal well, and many blessings to you for being brave. I'll have to do better at keeping up with your story. I've missed the past few posts on your road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherelle. I've been posting daily updates on my youtube channel. The link is in the post above.

      Delete
  2. Nice blog, I came along with this blog and got that this is full of your experience regarding breast reduction surgery which can inspire to others. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete