Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Friday, March 21, 2014

Having a Baby After a Breast Reduction

I had my son January 10, 2014, which is one day before my one year breast reduction anniversary. Three days after I had my son, my breast became hard and swollen. They were engorged with milk.


I was so excited to know that I was able to produce milk. I really wanted to breast feed my son. The doctor said there would be a 50/50 change of me being able to breast feed.


My son would not latch on to my breast. We found out he had a tongue tie when he was 5 days old. We were able to get it clipped when he was 7 days old. I then attempted to breast feed but he still cried and had trouble latching so I decided to pump the breast milk for him. It was easier for the both of us. Almost three months later and I'm not longer pumping but still producing milk like a cow!!


My breast did not increase in size. They are still the same size. When I was pregnant my stomach kept growing, as well as other parts of my body, all except my breast. lol.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any surgery on our breasts can’t affect the ability to breastfeed.There will be an increase in breast size after delivery. But it will go right back to normal size within a short period of time. My aunt was posted for a breast reduction surgery 3 years back. After a gap of one and half years of post-surgery she conceived the second time. At that time there was an increase in her breast size and it went back to her original size once she stopped breast feeding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful for your courage and openness about your process. These are the types of details I need to consider. It is a true reality check and the best preparation for this process I can imagine. A thousand thank you’s. Visit http://hashmidawakhana.org/breast-reduction-capsule.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. membesarkan payudara bisa membuat kita makin PD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abnormally large sized breasts are corrected in a Breast Reduction procedure Let s take away your social, physical, and emotional pressure Click to read more
    Breast Reduction Surgery Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. average cost for breast reduction surgery

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Breast lift cost

    ReplyDelete