Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Breast Reduction - 9 Month Update

My breast are completely healed up and I do not have any problems or pain from them. It has been over 9 months since I've had surgery.

I'm currently 7 months pregnant and I'm due January 25, 2014. My breast are still the same size as they were before pregnancy. They have no gotten any bigger at all. They feel tender due to me being pregnant. Both breast leak colostrum but the right breast leaks a lot more then the left breast.

After I had surgery my left nipple lost feeling in it. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the low leakage that I have in that breast.

I'm planning to breast feed when my son gets here. As of right now, I'm pretty confidant that I will be able to breast feed. If not, then that will be okay with me too. I knew before I had surgery that there was a change that I would not be able to breast feed.

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see the updated videos. It's my video diary. Click HERE

If you would like to see before and after pictures please email me by clicking HERE
 






2 comments:

  1. It is a famous thought that bigger is not always the better. For some women bigger breasts can cause various limitations in life. The cosmetic surgery for Breast reduction in Dubai is meant to reduce the breast size when there are excessive fatty deposits in the breasts. These fatty deposits usually lead to several, health and cosmetic issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. breast reduction surgery videos youtube

    ReplyDelete