Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Breast Reduction Surgery Day 89

Today I had some pains in my left breast. Felt like sharp piercing pains. I'm sure that's just the nerves still reattaching. The doctor said this can happen at any time. I've also spoken to some other women that have had a reduction and sometimes they feel little pains in their breast also. Some people refer to them as "ghost pains".

Another issue that I've been having is with my sports bra. I need to find one that looks similar to a real bra. All of my straps are the cross like straps, you know like a sports bra. So I can't wear cute tops without my bra straps showing.

My birthday was Tuesday and I tried to wear a tube like bra/stretchy thing. I dont even know what to call it. It didnt turn out right. I've attached some pictures where you can see the bra like thingy on me. lol



Be sure to check out my YouTube channel to see the updated videos. It's my video diary. Click HERE

If you would like to see before and after pictures please email me by clicking HERE

4 comments:

  1. The pain is completely normal. It should be gone in another 3 months, but everyone’s recovery time is different. You can try massaging the breast to alleviate the pain. Some of my patients have found this to be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breast reduction articles will always be helpful because women must know some details before going for this procedure. Articles can help a lot and there's no better way to do that than reading online stuff. Breast Reduction Manila

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend, Thanks for sharing this blog with us. Its such a very informative blog where you share your problems which you face after breast reduction surgery. It will be better if you once consult with a surgeon about your problem . I also have done my nose job before 1 year. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete