Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

twitterfacebookemail

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Breast Reduction Journey

I've decided to create a blog that is just for my breast reduction. This way I can keep my personal blog as is and I wont have to continue to share my information everywhere. This makes it a lot easier.

I already have a YOUTUBE channel that is dedicated to my breast reduction journey. I'm currently on day 5. Which means it has been 5 days since I've had surgery. Since I'm already on day 5 I'm going to play catch up today and add the previous days information and links to the videos that I've created.

I like to share how i feel and what I'm going through on a daily basis. It's easier for me to film myself at the end of the day. I still want to be able to create a post also because that way I'm able to be express myself and explain how I feel. The videos are more so to show how my breast are looking.

Click HERE so that you can subscribe to my YouTube Channel

4 comments:

  1. Heavy breasts can be one of the reasons of severe back pain, postural difficulties, neck pain and skin sores beneath the breasts. It can also make your body look out of proportion and you find it intricate to get clothes that fit. If you are facing any of these situations then breast reduction surgery might be suitable for you. Breast reduction surgery in Beverly Hills starts with the surgeon investigating about your symptoms, current size and expectations regarding the size and appearance. Just like other places, Breast reduction surgery in Los Angeles is executed under a general anesthetic needing an overnight stay in hospital.

    breast reduction surgery in los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...
    I like this post.
    hashmi herbal is also a best natural breast reduction treatment for all women.
    For more info visit here: - http://hashmimart.in/product/cute-b-cream/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello…..
    Nice Post ….
    Its very use full post for woman. If any woman has a large size they are feel ashamed the first and most effective way of natural breast reduction because the natural way is the best.
    For more info Visit here: - http://hashmimart.in/product/cute-b-capsules/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. medicaid cover breast reduction

    ReplyDelete